Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.oldworld.co.uk Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
1) All prices are shown in UK pounds sterling including VAT. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2) Should there be a delay in delivery then we will notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date or if the product is no longer available.
3) We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it possible to do so, to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
4) In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing or by email. In the case of non-delivery please wait 7 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In case of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or provide a full refund on return of the goods in their original packaging.
5) Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within five working days.
6) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at bobcampion@old world.co.uk
7) Should you require to discuss any matter in private at any time, please contact us.
8) None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.